what I'm getting from the feedback is the following priorities for future material
1. Dark Revelations - The Role Playing Game - starter set
2. Dark Revelations Africa
3. Playground Follies (a new project)
4. Any new Blog postings (at most 1-2 month)
When I do a blog entry, it should be split amongst the following categories.
- Random Tables of Plot Hooks
- Relic Roadshows
- Rules Spotlights
Of course, with the 5e srd dropping, it pretty much changed my info.
So I need to ask the following two part poll
Namely whether to do the starter set for ogl or for 5e.
The pros of ogl
1. The material already done - just needs to be truncated for ease of use.
2. I am way more familiar with the material.
The pros of 5e.
1. It is just released.
2. It has a more active fan base
Realize that the 5e version, if selected, will be more of an exploratory paper and will take more time.
Thank you all. :)
What Type of Starter Set?